NEW All Trumps New York Style Pizza Dough Ball (Varying Sizes) - *Free Shipping On All Orders
Features & Benefits
• Authentic New York Style taste, texture and appearance is hard to replicate across staff and locations. The #1 High Gluten flour, Gold Medal™ All-Trumps™ now available in frozen dough ball pads.
• Just thaw, proof and use! Pre-flattened shape for fast, easy stretching with minimal snap back.
• Authentic New York Style thin
crust: yeasty, fermented flavor with a dual texture crust that has a toasted,
• Premium frozen dough for all oven types.
• Made with enriched unbleached unbromated high-gluten spring wheat flour for an authentic New York Style Pie.
• We apply the science of dough making to create an authentic pie. Delight your customers with a crispy exterior and soft interior to give them the perfect bite of a folded NY pie.
• Available in: 8oz (48ct), 16oz (24ct), 20oz (24ct), 24oz (18ct)
*The NPD Group/SupplyTrack®, High Protein Flour in Foodservice Channel, 12 months ending July 2022, in Dollars & Pounds
• Try our new Gold Medal™ All-Trumps™ Dough Ball Pads through this early-access preview – for a limited time only. Enjoy free shipping.
• Early-Access only available in 20oz (24ct)
INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID. ASCORBIC ACID ADDED AS A DOUGH CONDITIONER.), WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, YEAST, SUGAR, SALT.
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
1. Keep Product Frozen at 0°F or below until ready to use
2. Remove dough from freezer and thaw.
3. Thaw Overnight in cooler on oiled pans covered with plastic to prevent drying.
4. Remove Dough from cooler or room temp and dust with flour.
TIP: To Ease stretching if stored in cooler allow dough to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. Shape dough to fit desired pan and place dough on an oiled pan.
TIP: Dock to minimize blistering and/or bubbling during baking.
6. Top as desired
Baking: - All times and temperatures are guidelines for starting points. Times and temps may vary depending on oven.
a. Convection Oven 450°F 6 - 7 minutes
b. Conventional Oven 450°F 7-10 minutes
c. Force Air Conveyor Oven 500°F 4-5 minutes